Thursday, June 08, 2006

KPLI..

8th June 2006..

Today i sat for 1st KPLI assesment..ahaha finally i decided to try my luck 2 be a teacher.. Well, once upon a time i did ignore my mom's suggestion 2 apply on this, but apparently due to my recent experience on how difficult for me 2 find a job,i just want 2 try it...

I was allocated 2 take the exam at SMK USJ 4.. huh huh.. i've no idea where it is initially.. then got an info from aishah that i can take a metro bus from KL.. i asked for the metro people and then on monday afternoon i manage 2 find the skool + measure the time that i'll need in order to arrive there..

Early in this morning.. i left home at about 6.30 am (its remind me during my time when i work @ streamyx, huhu ).. I arrive at that skool at 8.10am.. waiting and waiting.. so sleepy..

and there it were the real malaysian teacher test.. not that easy.. tricky questions, but somehow i dun want to bother my self by taking it so serious..

No comments:

Post a Comment