Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Fault in Our Stars


Just finished watching this movie, and all I could say is I don't remember the last time I watch an English Movie with so much puddle of tears =(



I'm just glad I didn't get to watch this is the cinema because I know I would embarrassing myself with the tears.

Previously, I have been contemplating whether to buy the novel or not; my answer now is I don't think I should. Not because it isn't good, but just me being super lazy to read. Plus, I don't have the space in my room for another book (I'm reserving those space untuk buku-buku latihan / school related books).

Jadi, apa motif entri ni? Ngahaha aku pun confuse. Untuk yang belum tengok (cerita ni dah lama pun, released last year kalau tak silap) maybe you can consider to download and watch. Beli DVD pun boleh.

Eh, now I remember, the last time when I watched Love, Rosie I cried a river too.
But I think this movie won. I gave 9 out of 10 stars.

That's all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment